Banana double choc cookies. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these I also have a new obsession to share: Banana bread breakfast cookies. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.
How to make Double Chocolate Banana Cookies. Here's a list of ingredients you'll need to make these cookies. Credits to the following: Intro Maker App – Intro and Outro Halvorsen – Wouldn't Change It [NCS Release] Connect with NCS. You can have Banana double choc cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana double choc cookies
- It’s 3 of medium bananas (very ripe).
- It’s 1 2/3 cups of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buckwheat groats (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocao nibs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocao powder (100% cocao).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
I needed to use up some old bananas and these cookies were perfect! I added some walnuts in addition to the choc chips. This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt, and was an amazing home cook.
Banana double choc cookies step by step
- Mash 3 medium bananas with a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all of the dry ingredients (oats,cocoa,cocao nibs,buckwheat,baking powder,almond meal).
- Pour the mashed bananas into a small mixing bowl and combine maple syrup, mix well.
- Now add the banana mixture to the dry mix and stir until combined.
- Roll into balls and bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool on a coooling rack and store in an airtight container. Enjoy :).
Perfect for when you need an energy boost on the go. NEVER EVER would I bake cookies under these circumstances. That's just not how I roll. But then I came across these Banana Oatmeal Fitness. These healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies are moist, chewy and delicious!