Salmon And Green Vegetable Tagliatelle. Equally tasty and healthy, asparagus is one of the most versatile vegetables on the market and taste greats both raw and in an array of cooked recipes. Tuck into a comforting bowl of tagliatelle for an easy midweek family meal. This long, ribbon-style pasta suits thick sauces such as pork ragu.
Salmon asparagus primavera with spinach and green asparagus. Delicious salmon pasta dish, tagliatelle or linguine noodles. Salmon and cream is a winning combination, which is why it's such a classic to serve the fish with creamy sauces. You can cook Salmon And Green Vegetable Tagliatelle using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon And Green Vegetable Tagliatelle
- Prepare 500 g of Fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 800 g of salmon, cubed.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of soy sauce (japanese).
- It’s 200 g of courgette, sliced.
- Prepare 75 g of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 300 ml of sour cream.
- Prepare 125 g of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 250 g of frozen peas.
- You need 1 of lemon (2 tbspoon juice and zest).
- It’s splash of olive oil.
Creamy salmon tagliatelle is so easy to make at home. Peas give this creamy salmon tagliatelle an extra veggie boost too and added flavour. Add in the tagliatelle and cook according to the packet instructions. Cut the salmon darnes into bite size chunks.
Salmon And Green Vegetable Tagliatelle step by step
- Boil pasta in water with lots of salt until al dente..
- Fry salmon cubes in fryingpan with olive Oil to give colour, season with Pepper and 1 tbspn soya sauce, when almost done put in a bowl.
- Chopp and Sweat onion.
- Add sour cream and milk 2 tblspn each of lemon juice + zest and soya sauce. The sauce will split but after a bit of cooking it comes back together.
- Add peas and courgette to sauce.
- Put spinach Into pasta.
- Put salmon Into sauce and finish cooking it then pour Into pot with spinach and pasta.
- Enjoy !.
Meanwhile heat a large shallow saucepan with a little oil. Strain off the tagliatelle and add this into the creamy sauce and mix gently until it is lightly bound together. Score the skin of the salmon and season well all over with salt. Heat a little oil in a frying pan until very hot. Return the tagliatelte and broccoli to the pan. stir in the creme fraiche, spinach, lemon zest and season generously.