Sig's Puy Lentils and Prawns over Tagliatelle.
You can have Sig's Puy Lentils and Prawns over Tagliatelle using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Puy Lentils and Prawns over Tagliatelle
- It’s 250 grams of fresh or ready cooked prawns.
- You need of lentils.
- Prepare 150 grams of Puy, brown, green or black, ready cooked (canned) lentils.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion or two shallots.
- Prepare 3 clove of smoked garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chervil or parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of knorr aromat (all purpose seasoning ).
- Prepare of pasta.
- Prepare 200 grams of fresh tagliatelle or equivalent of other pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Sig's Puy Lentils and Prawns over Tagliatelle step by step
- First peel the onion and garlic , chop very finely and sauté in one and a half tablespoon of the oil, until glazed and not browned ..
- Rinse the lentils under water until they run clear , drain thoroughly. Season with the spices and the all purpose seasoning, add about 4 tablespoons of water.
- In the meantime if using fresh prawns cook them gently in very little oil( the other half of tablespoon that is left, from both sides , until they are pink all the way through, set aside.
- Boil pasta according to instructions , and drain thoroughly when cooked al dente (not to soft and not to hard).
- Add the lentils and the creme fraiche to the onions and garlic .Cook gently until thick and creamy..
- Assemble the pasta on plates add the lentils and top with the prawns . Or mix the prawns with the lentils , enjoy..