Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta. I then tossed some panko crumbs with Parmesan, fresh parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper then coated the fish in it. I air baked it on high heat until it was flaky and tender on the inside and crunchy on the outside. It was truly one of the best halibut dishes I have ever had.
It was easy to make, beautiful and delicious. Can you imagine serving this to dinner guests? I am thinking the oohs and ahhs factor would be there. You can have Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta
- You need of For the fish.
- It’s 2 lbs of halibut fillet. Skin removed.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbs of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 tbs of chilie flakes.
- It’s of Flour for dredging.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare of For the pasta.
- You need 1 lb of tri color rotini.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of prepared pesto.
- It’s 1 of snack size bag of honey roasted cashews, smashed to crumbs.
- You need 1 of medium red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Halibut fillets are dipped in Greek yogurt and crusted with a mixture of panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese to make this delicious seafood The panko crisps up beautifully, and the halibut is tender, moist, and delicately-flavored. This was inspired, in part, by several Weight Watchers® recipes. Menu Secrets from Our Kitchen – quick and easy menu application ideas from Upper Crust Enterprises. Remember use only Authentic Japanese Panko bread crumbs from Upper Crust Enterprises in your kitchen. http.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted halibut with cashew pesto pasta step by step
- Prepare halibut and cut into portions. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a fry pan. Saute onions until they start to carmelize. Add garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add wine and cashews. cook off liquid. Set aside.
- Grease a baking sheet. Dredge fish in flour mixed with dry mustard. Place on baking sheet. Brush on beaten egg..
- Mix panko, parmesan, and Chile flakes. Crust top of fish. Bake at 425 8-9 minutes. Middle rack. Turn broiler on high. Cook until crust browns. Keep a good eye on it..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 qts salted water. Add pasta. Cook till AL dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Add pasta back to pot. Mix in pesto sauce, onion mixture, and a pinch of parmesan. Heat on low until heated through..
- Plate immediately. Place halibut over pasta. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Garnish with basil leaves and lemon slices. Enjoy..
Panko Parmesan Crusted HalibutHappy Money Saver. Parmesan-crusted Halibut On Phyllo Sounds Rich But Eats LightHeraldNet. Panko Parmesan Crusted Halibut is a shared recipe from Melissa. She writes Halibut happens to be my most favorite fish. My crusted halibut recipe is a perfect for a healthy dinner at home.