Easy Ravioli Bake.
You can cook Easy Ravioli Bake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Ravioli Bake
- You need 1 jar of (26-28 ounces) Tomato Pasta Sauce (any variety).
- Prepare 1 packages of (25-27 1/2 ounces) Frozen Cheese-Filled Ravioli.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (8 ounces).
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Easy Ravioli Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13x9x2-inches, with cooking spray..
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting..
- ALSO TO TRY: Add one of the following on the first layer of ravioli: 1 cup sliced mushrooms, 1 package (9 ounces) Green Giant® frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain, or 1 1/2 ounces sliced pepperoni..