Maple Bacon Pancake Cupcakes.
You can have Maple Bacon Pancake Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon Pancake Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 of pancake mix of choice.
- You need 1 of real bacon bit/ or fresh optional.
- Prepare 1 of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of cupcake tin.
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
Maple Bacon Pancake Cupcakes step by step
- Start be preheating your oven to 425°F.
- Now make your pancake batter.
- Spray cupcake time generously.
- Add in your pancake mix with a scooper fill half way or a Lil more like you would a cupcake. Now add your bacon, you can also add any fruit of choice, cinnamon, sugar etc the toppings are endless..
- Now bake 8-9 minutes.
- Melt your butter in a small pot, once cupcakes are done drizzle over the tops with maple syrup! Enjoy..:-).