Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread.
You can have Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread
- You need 2 of tubes of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, cut into 1/4.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar, divided.
- It’s 1 of Large Fresh Orange, zested and juiced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Pulp Free Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Stick of Salted Butter.
- You need of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of Bundt Pan.
Orange Vanilla Monkey Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large zip lock baggie or container with a lid, Add 1 1/2 Cups Sugar and Zest from Orange. Mix til combined well. Set aside..
- Spray Bundt Pan with Cooking Spray. Set aside..
- Add biscuit cubes a few pieces at a time to sugar mixture in baggie and shake til cubes are coated. Spread the pieces around the prepared bundt pan. Finish with the rest of the biscuit cubes. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepan Add Butter, Orange Juice, 1/2 Cup Sugar, Pure Vanilla Extract, and the Juice from the Fresh Orange. Heat til butter is melted and the sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over biscuit cubes in the bundt pan..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or til golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Take out of the oven and flip onto a serving dish or plate of choice. Serve and Enjoy..