Yoghurt fusilli pasta in spinach puree. Spinach Pasta- Easy Pasta Recipes- Healthy & VeganDivya's Culinary Journey. On this episode of Taste This, Leo makes a fusilli pasta dish with yogurt. It's a zesty pasta not only from the tang of the yogurt, but also from the hint.
In the meantime, wash the spinach, and put it in a large. Both gluten-free eaters and gluten enthusiasts will love this spinach gluten free. Healthy spinach puree to have on hand. You can have Yoghurt fusilli pasta in spinach puree using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt fusilli pasta in spinach puree
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s of spinach blanched and ground to a paste..
- You need of creamy yoghurt.
- It’s of miniature cabbage.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare of garlic pod.
- It’s of broccoli.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of red paprika flakes.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of Kashmiri mirch powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of olive oil.
You can add this to literally anything. A great way to feed kids and babies spinach. Spinach puree is a healthy way to include spinach in your kids diet. It is very recently i discovered this method.
Yoghurt fusilli pasta in spinach puree instructions
- Boil fusilli pasta in a pan by adding water and few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Let it become tender..
- Strain it under cold running water to avoid sticking of pasta with each other..
- Meanwhile wash all the veggies and chop them into small pieces.
- Keep the wok on a gas on the medium flame…
- Add olive oil.Add all the veggies also simultaneously and stir fry them.Add yoghurt too.
- Add grated garlic..Salt and all the spices..
- Add preboiled pasta and toss everything gently..
- Add preboiled spinach puree.Also add oregano and red paprika…
- Mix throughly.your healthy delicious innovative pasta Is ready…
What i do is, as soon as i buy a. The lovely, leafy spinach in this spaghetti with spinach sauce recipe makes for a flavorful and intriguing bright green pasta that even kids will want to dive into! Case in point: Every time one of my son's close friend comes over, he always asks me what we were having for dinner. This recipe uses baby spinach instead of basil for a milder, sweeter version of pesto. Throw the spinach in a food processor with pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan, lemon, and olive oil.