Sig's Speedy Crab Tagliatelle.
You can have Sig's Speedy Crab Tagliatelle using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Speedy Crab Tagliatelle
- You need 175 grams of fresh or dried tagliatelle ( pasta ), cook as per instructions.
- Prepare 180 grams of of best crab meat , ready cooked..
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of to 3 spring onions, finely sliced ( include some of the green).
- Prepare 2 medium of cloves of garlic, crushed or very finely chopped.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes on the vine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of philadelphia cheese, cream or creme fraiche.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of dried chilli flakes.
- You need 2 of sprigs of coriander chopped or torn.
- Prepare 2 slice of or wedges of lime to drizzle. (optional).
Sig's Speedy Crab Tagliatelle step by step
- Cook your pasta as per instructions and preferences..
- In the meantime heat the oil gently , add the tomatoes , (halve them if they are to big. Keep the peel side nearest to pan) add the onions and the garlic. Cook until the tomatoes show a slight dent or split in the skin. This takes a few minutes only..
- Add the creme cheese , cream or creme fraiche, gently stir..
- Add the crabmeat pepper and chilly flakes. Stir gently until all is mixed and gently heated through.
- Arrange your cooked pasta on a plate and add the mix of crab and tomato.
- Scatter with a few bits of the coriander and serve with the lime if using..