Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish.
You can have Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish
- Prepare 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish instructions
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.