Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle.
You can cook Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle
- It’s 80 grams of Tagliatelle.
- Prepare 10 ml of Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 ml of White wine.
- You need 4 of Olives.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Capers.
- You need 2 of filets Anchovies.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 30 grams of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 80 grams of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle step by step
- Soak the olives and capers in water for about 10 minutes..
- Finely chop the garlic, anchovies, olives and capers. Bring the water to cook the pasta to a boil..
- Put the olive oil, garlic, anchovies, olives, capers and tuna in a frying pan, and sauté over medium heat..
- When the garlic is cooked (before it starts burning), add the butter. When it's melted, take the frying pan off the heat and put in the white wine..
- Start cooking the pasta..
- Put the pan back on the heat and evaporate the alcohol in the wine. Add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper and taste. If it tastes a bit salty, it is just right..
- If the pasta is ready at this point it's perfect, but if it needs more time, turn the heat off under the frying pan..
- Once the pasta is cooked, start heating the frying pan over high heat. Transfer the pasta to the frying pan..
- Add the Parmesan cheese, and toss the pasta and sauce together. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed..
- Transfer to a serving plate and it's done. I used fresh pasta this time, so I started cooking the pasta in the last stages, but if you're using dried pasta, start cooking it before you start Step 3..
- If you are adding red chili peppers, add them at Step 3..