Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta. Habanero Garlic Pasta: This is one of my favorite recipes of the Babe's. Sadly, I really can't indulge as much as I'd like, as the pasta is really bad for diabetics. Mango Habanero has been a big request of ours and the perfect time to launch our new segment, Food Hacks – Test Kitchen.
You also can add sauteed chicken or shrimp. This DOES taste just like the Penne Rosa at Noodles & Company which I can't get enough of. The habanero mango hot sauce is prepared with real whole ingredients, you will need fresh Mangoes and Garlic – Ginger's best friend. You can cook Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta
- Prepare 4-6 Tbsp of Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 48 oz of generic pasta sauce.
- You need 6 of Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section).
- It’s 16 oz of box of Penne Rigate Pasta.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
Helps to preserve as well and compliments the ginger. To prepare the mango habanero sauce you will need a good blender such as a Vitamix so that the. Jerk Chicken Skewers With Mango Habanero SauceRecipe Runner. Melinda's is the original habanero pepper sauce and is world renowned for its exceptional balance of heat and flavor.
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta instructions
- Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw..
- Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side..
- In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete..
- In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil..
- Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times..
- Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles..
- Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!.
Melinda's Mango is a sweet, robust sauce dripping with the taste of fresh mangoes and the distinct flavor of the Habanero. Be very careful in handling the Habañero peppers. You can substitute green bell peppers for Habañero peppers, for a traditional Marinara sauce. I will help you make this mango habanero hot sauce that will suit your palate. Rice wine vinegar (or plain white vinegar).