Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling.
You can cook Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Chocolate or Unsweetened Chocolate almondmilk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar (omit if using regular Chocolate almond milk).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of quartered strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of orange juice.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of powdered sugar, optional.
Chocolate-Almond Crepes with Strawberry Filling step by step
- Combine flour, almond milk, sugar if using, egg, and salt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour batter into bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes..
- Heat an 8-inch crepe pan or nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour a 1/4 cup batter into pan; tilt pan in all directions so that the batter coats the surface evenly. Cook 1 minute or until underside is lightly browned and set. Turn and cook 10 seconds..
- Repeat with remaining 4. To make filling, combine strawberries, sugar and orange juice. Let stand 10 minutes..
- Stack crepes between layers of paper towels to prevent sticking..
- To assemble, lay one crepe flat on a plate. Top with ¼ cup filling. Fold over. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Serve immediately..