Gash Blue Cheese Pasta.
You can have Gash Blue Cheese Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gash Blue Cheese Pasta
- You need of fusilli or other pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of rapeseed or olive oil.
- You need of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- You need of tomato purée.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- It’s of Stilton cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of skyr.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Gash Blue Cheese Pasta step by step
- Put the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water and cook according to instructions. Drain in a colander but reserve a cup of the pasta water in case needed at Step 4. Add the knob of butter..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, stirring only if essential to prevent sticking..
- Add the chili, stir and cook for a further minute then add the tomato purée, oregano and garlic and stir again and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the onions are just about to caramelise..
- Stir in the cheese and, once it’s melting, also stir in the skyr and, if the sauce looks a little too thick for your liking, add the reserved pasta water, a little at a time until you get it how you you want. Then serve promptly onto the pasta and on warmed dishes..