Golden Crab Sauce with Tagliatelle.
You can have Golden Crab Sauce with Tagliatelle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Golden Crab Sauce with Tagliatelle
- It’s 1 can of Canned crabmeat.
- You need 250 grams of Tagliatelle.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 50 ml of White wine.
- You need 150 ml of Ready made tomato sauce.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
Golden Crab Sauce with Tagliatelle step by step
- Heat a frying pan over low heat, and add 20 g of butter. Saute the chopped onion until translucent, then add the canned crabmeat, liquid and all, and stir fry briefly. Add white wine, and simmer until almost all the liquid is gone..
- When the liquid has been reduced quite a bit, add tomato sauce and mix while simmering to reduce it again (When the sauce begins to thicken a little, start boiling the pasta in plenty of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of salt)..
- When the reduced sauce looks like the photo from step 2, it's good to go! Add 8 tablespoons of the water you used to boil the pasta, plus cream. Stir and simmer for 2 minutes or so. Adjust the seasoning to your taste with salt and pepper..
- Add the cooked tagliatelle to the sauce and mix well. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle chopped parsley and black pepper to your liking, and serve!.