Blueberry lemon monkey bread. Learn how to make Blueberry Lemon Monkey Bread. Meanwhile whisk together powdered sugar and lemon juice. Blueberry Lemon Monkey Bread – Mind Over Batter.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking. This week on IG Live we made a springtime treat, Blueberry Lemon Monkey Bread or also known as pull-apart bread! Because somewhere in my Father's Day planning I got the idea that I was going to make this Blueberry Monkey Bread, despite the fact that I had no recipe and I'd never made monkey. You can have Blueberry lemon monkey bread using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry lemon monkey bread
- You need 2 cans of flaky biscuits.
- Prepare 1 container of blueberry cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of cream cheese.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen blueberries thawed in refrigerator over night or Fresh blueberries.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of sugar for the blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- It’s of Zest of a lemon or 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Confectioner sugar.
- It’s of And some of the cream cheese if you saved some (optional).
- It’s of Frozen blueberries.
- Prepare of The night before making add some sugar to the bag, set in Refrigerator overnight.
- It’s of Make sugar and cinnamon.
- You need of Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Blueberry Lemon Bread – loaded with juicy lemon and blueberries. SO YUMMY with the perfect thick, soft texture! Best paired with a spread of butter. Watch how to make our Blueberry Lemon Bread: Blueberries.
Blueberry lemon monkey bread step by step
- Everything you will need ! Pre heat oven 375.
- In big bowl microwave both cream cheese, save some plain cream cheese for the glaze.till you can mix it and it’s smooth. (just want to heat it up some so it’s easy to work with… (or can just leave out at room temperature).
- Fold in all blueberries and juice to cream cheese mixture. Set aside..
- Melt butter and make sugar and cinnamon mixture in separate bowls.Set aside.
- Cut all biscuits into 8 Pieces, set aside in big bowl..
- Coat all pieces butter, then sugar & cinnamon mixture. (you may need to make more melted butter and sugar cinnamon mixture) this takes time, try to work fast. (they don’t have to be perfect).
- Set aside after coating each one..
- Add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in easy till all is cover with the blueberries mixture..
- Spray pan.
- Pour into pan.
- After being in the oven for 30mins, I found that some of the pieces was browning to much and the middle wasn’t done so I put some foil over it and put a pan under it, I uncovered it the last 15 mins.
- Check to see if it’s feel like Dough, I used a wooden shish kebab stick…can use fork must go all the to the bottom, and check all over Especially the middle… you will be able to tell when it’s done….
- Go around the sides and middle with a butter knife. Flip over on severing tray.
- Some may stick, see above picture. Just take a spoon and take it out place on the spots it’s missing…..
- Add glaze.
- What was left everyone had a 3rd helping..
- 1 hr and 20 mins give or take… ( it could of went longer, it might not of stick if it did, but it was getting really hard on the top and it didn’t feel like dough… this definitely takes time and you have to babysit it..
- Can skip the biscuits and coating them in the sugar mixture, and just get 2-3 cans of cinnamon rolls and cut them up 6 pieces, and you can use the glaze it comes with and just add lemon zest or lemon juice to it. This would be a time saver, but will still take about an hr to cook..
I bought some fresh ones the other day and they tasted like little balls of nothing. This Lemon Blueberry Bread is super moist, easy to make, and topped with a delicious lemon glaze. While it's almost time to start breaking out the apple and pumpkin recipes, I can't help but want to keep baking with fresh fruit. This pull apart monkey bread is topped with sweet and citrusy gooey goodness. Pillsbury™ refrigerated blueberry sweet biscuits with icing make this new twist on monkey bread "berry" delicious.