Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce. Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp – The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! Why does grilled food taste better?
To say this is amazing is an understatement. it is, quite simply, the BEST way to cook prawns on the BBQ. Grilled garlic shrimp are delicious when served with an easy butter dipping sauce. The marinade takes just a few minutes to put together, and it flavors the shrimp perfectly. You can have Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce
- It’s 1 kg of shrimp.
- You need 3 of lemons, juice of.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
The dip is a flavorful combination of butter, garlic, lemon, and a touch of hot sauce and Worcestershire. It makes for the perfect for garlicky lemon pasta dinner everyone will love. This shrimp scampi is perfect for a weeknight dinner yet exciting enough for entertaining guests on the weekend. Garlic – stick with fresh garlic for best results.
Grilled shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce instructions
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and the juice of two of the lemons on the shrimp. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Grill the shrimp until cooked, about 10-20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small pan under low heat. Increase heat to medium low until the butter turns golden. Increase heat to medium and add garlic and lemon. Sauté for half a minute (be careful not to burn the butter!) and transfer to a bowl for serving..
- Serve shrimp with lemon butter garlic sauce poured over or on the side..
For the best grilled shrimp, skewer them with shells still intact and toss with lemon and garlic. What does it take to get grilled shrimp that are as tender and juicy as the most delicately poached shrimp? Shrimp that burst with a decisive snap in your mouth, all with a deep, sweet, crisply charred. The sauce is perfect for fish and seafood, or simply tossed with pasta. Just chill until you need it, and reheat on the stovetop or heat in the microwave for a few seconds until it loosens and warms up.