Butter Flavored Olive Oil Crock Pot Baked Potatoes.
You can have Butter Flavored Olive Oil Crock Pot Baked Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Flavored Olive Oil Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Prepare of Foil.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Butter Flavored Olive Oil.
- You need of Pepper.
Butter Flavored Olive Oil Crock Pot Baked Potatoes step by step
- Scrub up potatoes, poke each potato with sharp knife a few times..
- Place potatoes on foil and add a splash of Butter Flavored Olive Oil with a dash of pepper to your liking. If you really want the inside buttery, cut a line down the middle of the potato & pour some oil into the center before wrapping it up. If you don't have Butter flavored oil available in your area you can substitute with regular olive oil or any flavored olive oil you choose..
- Wrap those babies up nice & tight so they can simmer in the buttery goodness. Cook Low 6-8 hours or High 4-5 hours..
- These hot potatoes will be scrumptious right out of the foil & won't need any extra butter added when served. But I won't judge if you do add some ;).