Garlic butter shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. It makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main. Garlic butter shrimp with sauce is topped over warm white rice.
Inspired by traditional shrimp scampi, we swap lemon for lime and parsley for cilantro. Serve these delicious garlic butter shrimp. This garlic butter shrimp is one of my go-to recipes when I have to hit the kitchen running. You can cook Garlic butter shrimp using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter shrimp
- Prepare 3 lbs of shrimp with heads.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter (or 1/2 cup margarine).
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
It takes just twenty minutes to make, I always have all of the ingredients on hand, the kids love it as much as I do. This Lemon Garlic Shrimp from Delish.com is your dinner tonight. Mainly, is there enough time to make this? 🤔But this garlic butter shrimp recipe requires almost no planning—all you need to do is. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you.
Garlic butter shrimp step by step
- Melt butter on a sauce pan on fire set on medium heat..
- Put shrimp. I used shrimp with heads because it's more savory..
- Stir occassionally, make sure that the shrimp turns bright orange. (No gray spots like in the photo).
- Add minced garlic and stir. (Garlic is more aromatic for me if added later than the main ingredient IMO)..
- You will know that the garlic butter sauce penetrated the shell if the shrimp shrinks a little that it will have a space between the meat and the shell. (Yes, too specific I know. 🥴😝).
- Toast the garlic a little. (Optional) Serve and enjoy..
The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. Shrimp tossed in a rich garlic butter sauce is hard to compete with. This recipe is quick enough to pull off on a busy weeknight, but feels special enough for a Saturday night in, too. How you serve it is up. Try this super easy, delicious Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe.