Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas.
You can cook Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas
- Prepare of Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Marinated Roasted Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Roma Tomato.
- Prepare of English Cucumber.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need of Dill Pickle.
- Prepare of Baby Spinach.
- It’s of Whole Wheat Pita Pocket.
- It’s of Lime.
- You need of Dried Basil.
- It’s of Sea Salt.
- You need of Coarse Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Olive oil and vinegar chicken salad pitas step by step
- Boil Chicken.
- Chop up roasted red peppers and a tomato, mix together in a bowl. Add a pinch each of basil, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- When chicken is boiled, allow to cool and then shred it into the mixture of tomato and roasted red pepper. Add extra virgin olive oil, a squeeze of lime, and a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar. Mix well..
- Cut a pita pocket in half. Fill with baby spinach, cucumbers, pickles, avocado and jalapeño peppers. Spoon in the chicken salad mixture. Make sure to put toppings in first before the mixture to help prevent the pita from falling apart..
- Serve and enjoy.