Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets.
You can have Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Powdered Garlic.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Cumin.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Bbq sauce (I prefer to avoid smokey tasting ones for this).
- Prepare of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Sesame seeds (garnish).
Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Let chicken get to room temp (cooks better if not cold)..
- Prep 3 bases. Mix flour and dry seasonings in 1 plate (except bread crumbs and sesame seeds). I typically do about 1 tsp of each or to taste. Dry mixture is also up to you, be creative in what you add! In a separate plate, place breadcrumbs. In a 3rd plate, beat eggs. Set these all aside..
- Pat dry any excess water that may be on the chicken. Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes or less. I prefer removing any fat or skin in this recipe..
- Mix chicken into flour mix, then egg mix, and finally bread crumb mix and set aside. Between each plate pat off any excess ingredients. This is the most time consuming part, but avoid dumping all the chicken into the flour at once. Doing so makes it difficult to control the amount of ingredients put on each piece. Patience is key! Set chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil..
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes..
- In a large wok or pan mix sauces and honey on a low heat. It's up to you to decide the ratio of sauces to control the taste. I love sweet chilli sauce so I tend to add more of that. The amount also depends on the amount of chicken being made..
- Mix cooked chicken into wok and mix the sauce evenly on the chicken. Garnish if desired and serve..