Louisiana Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette.
You can cook Louisiana Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Louisiana Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cane vinegar (I prefer Steen's pure cane vinegar).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of pepper jelly.
- You need 3 Teaspoon of creole mustard (I prefer Zatarain’s creole mustard).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion, grated, juice included.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Louisiana Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette step by step
- In a stainless or glass mixing bowl whisk all of the ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Heat the pepper jelly for 10 seconds in the microwave to help liquefy the jelly for ease of use in the recipe. Adjust the proportions of seasonings for your taste. For best result let it sit over night..
- Cole slaw with pepper jelly vinaigrette, dried cranberries, pecans, and bacon bits..