Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
When you're craving a bread that has some body to it, look no further than this Keto nut and seed bread! It's gluten-free, only has one gram of sugar per serving, and can be mixed in a single bowl. Flaxseed, coconut flour and NO eggs needed ! You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- It’s 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Vegan + Paleo + Grain free +Low Carb. Why You'll Love This Nordic Bread. While I'm all about finding keto bread that tastes delicious (and let's be honest many of them do not taste delicious), I was not about to risk that many nuts over something I wasn't sure would work to make a huge hunk of. Here's a good keto bread option, baked with almond and coconut flour.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
One or two slices with plenty of toppings will go a long way. Mix all dry ingredients, except the seeds for the topping, in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk all remaining ingredients until smooth. This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats.