Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts.
You can have Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Brussel Sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground chipotle chili pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of liquid smoke.
Maple Chipotle Glazed Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and a pinch of salt and arrange cut side down on a large baking sheet..
- Roast for about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, pour melted butter in a large bowl..
- Stir in maple syrup, brown sugar, ground chipotle pepper and liquid smoke..
- Add in roasted Brussels sprouts and toss to coat..
- Season with salt to taste..