Shawarma salad. This is one of my favorite summer paleo dinners! Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. Yes, a salad is harder to eat on the go, but this shawarma salad is so good you're going to want to Traditionally, shawarma meat is cooked by layering many chunks of marinated meat on a vertical.
This Chicken Shawarma Salad is LOADED with Lebanese ingredients traditionally found in a shawarma sandwich, (minus the pita) – grilled chicken smothered in shawarma spices, lettuce. Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you. The most amazing Salad you will ever try. You can make Shawarma salad by using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it:
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- It’s 300 gms of ground beef.
- You need 2 piece of pita bread.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 of medium cucumber.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- It’s 250 ml of olive oil.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. Chicken Shawarma Naan Salad with Sweet Potato Fries. It's really not even a salad, and I deliberated and deliberated for probably close to an hour on just what to call this. Get this Keto chicken shawarma salad here.
Shawarma salad instructions
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions. Be the first to review this recipe. Ancient worlds have a reason to roast their meat vertically, that's what a shawarma is. this recipe will bring history to present day and prove. A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off!