Ham and Curd cheese pasta. This cheesy pasta is comfort food at it's best and a delicious weeknight meal. I made this ham and cheese pasta the other day and sent it home with my parents. They came back the next day to insist that I put the recipe on the site, they liked it that much.
The best, easiest, cheesiest, holiday leftover recipe ever. Stir pasta and ham into cheese sauce. Change up the pasta, and the cheese, but make it over and over! You can cook Ham and Curd cheese pasta using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Curd cheese pasta
- Prepare of Tagliatelle, (or shop bought dry pasta).
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the cheese topping:.
- It’s 250 g of curd cheese.
- It’s 300 g of smoked bacon.
- It’s 400 ml of soured cream.
- You need 2 tsp of dill (optional).
We're in the throes of summer, and I just don't feel like standing in my kitchen for hours on end after a day at. When the pasta has been cooked for just shy of the time called for on its packaging, throw in a handful of peas, cook another minute, then drain, reserving a little cooking water. Toss the whole mess into the cheese, along with the hot ham, another pat or two of butter and a splash of the pasta water. HAM spaghetti – EASY carbonara pasta recipe to make SPAGHETTI with ham and cream SAUCE!
Ham and Curd cheese pasta step by step
- Combine flour, salt, olive oil and eggs and knead the dough on a floured surface until it is smooth (about 5 minutes). The dough should be smooth and elastic, but not sticky. Wrap in cling film and let it rest for 1/2 hour. Roll out the dough on a floured surface using a rolling pin or divide the dough into parts and pass them through a pasta machine. Cut them into thin slices and cook pasta in salted boiling water..
- Cut bacon or ham into small pieces and fry them until crispy, put aside. Mix curd cheese, half of the sour cream and dill together then add noodles and fried bacon to the mixture to combine. Salt to taste, serve with more sour cream. Enjoy..
This one-dish ham and pasta casserole is a snap to prepare, and your family will love it. Cook the pasta, quickly steam the broccoli and stir-fry the ham and garlic for a few minutes. The simple sauce is made with heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. The casserole is an excellent way to use leftover ham. Ham and Cheese – Chef Rahm Fama Makes Mozzarella Fresca.