Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta. This Creamy Mushroom Pasta speaks for itself. A slippery tangle of pasta bathed in a creamy parmesan sauce loaded with buttery garlic. Load it up with garlicky buttery mushrooms!!!.
Okay, this is capital L-O-V-E on so many levels. But when we're talking about butter and garlic soaked mushrooms tossed with fresh herbs and coated in a creamy sauce all served up on steaming hot pasta — let's get real. This creamy mushroom pasta with garlic sauce is quick and easy, full of flavor, and a great way to shake up your dinnertime routine! You can cook Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta
- It’s 200 g of tagliatelle.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare 160 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 90 g of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of juice of a lemon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of rocket is optional for decoration.
Meanwhile, peel and finely slice the garlic. Many creamy vegan pasta dishes rely on soaked and blended cashews for that coveted silky texture. While I love cashews, I also know myself and hardly ever remember to soak them overnight. Luckily, you don't need cashews for this creamy tofu garlic mushroom pasta.
Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta step by step
- Cook the tagliatelle in line with packet instructions (boil for 10 minutes for example for the tagliatelle we used).
- Heat butter in a frying pan and cook off chopped onions on a low heat until they turn translucent.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and parsley to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms have softened.
- Drain the tagliatelle and then toss in greek yogurt, cheese, lemon and salt and pepper.
- Add the mushrooms and onions to the tagliatelle.
- Plate the tagliatelle and finish with a couple of rocket leaves for decoration.
So quick and easy to make this is perfect for busy weeknights, with just a I don't know if there is anything more comforting than a creamy pasta dinner. Add cheese, a generous helping of cream, some toasty pine nuts and. This creamy mushroom pasta recipe makes a delicious meatless weeknight dinner! I really love the nicely balanced flavors in this vegetarian mushroom pasta sauce. Yes, it's creamy, but the lemon juice and touch of Dijon mustard.