Salmon pasta with spinach. This Salmon Pasta with Spinach is a deliciously easy pasta recipe with chunks of tender salmon and spinach in a scrumptious, creamy Parmesan sauce! This creamy garlic salmon pasta dish is a good option for a date night in, or you can easily double (or triple) the recipe if you have guests to feed without adding a lot of extra work. I used fettuccine, but feel free to use your favorite pasta or whatever's in the cupboard.
This Creamy Salmon Pasta recipe is a great way to show off what a "home chef" you are. Simple yet impressive, this is a perfect recipe for a date night at home. By now, your pasta should be done cooking. You can cook Salmon pasta with spinach using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon pasta with spinach
- Prepare 2 pieces of salmon (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 portions of tagliatelle.
- It’s 1 of handfull of spinach.
Drain it well, pour it into the skillet with the sauce, add some capers and spinach, and give. Pesto-coated salmon flavors this colorful spinach and artichoke pasta dish. Salmon pasta is also great for using up any leftover cooked salmon you might have. The cream sauce is made with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red And, when you add freshly wilted spinach to the mix, you get the best salmon pasta you'll ever try!
Salmon pasta with spinach instructions
- Put the salmon in a small oven tray, just big enough to fit the salmon in it. Salt and pepper generously and pour the cream over it..
- Cook in the oven, 225 degrees for 15 minutes if fresh or 25 if frozen (check if it's cooked through)..
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the pack. When its done, drain and put it back in the pot again..
- Add the sauce from the salmon and the spinach to the pasta pot and mix together to coat the pasta. Plate up and serve!.
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Flake the fish in the pan, then add the drained pasta and the spinach. Drain pasta in colander over the spinach. Return pasta and spinach to pot; add broth mixture and toss to mix and coat. Add salmon and lemon zest and juice; toss again.