Fritos chilli pie bake. This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! This easy Fritos™ chili pie knows how to impress! With taco-seasoned ground beef and a saucy pinto bean mix, plus all the Fritos™ corn chips you can handle, it's a guaranteed winner dinner.
Layer Fritos in the bottom of a baking dish top with chili and cheese. Remove from oven, serve warm, garnish with. Fritos, chili, and grated cheddar cheese is a super quick meal that's also perfect for football season. You can cook Fritos chilli pie bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritos chilli pie bake
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of heat roasted tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of chilli beans.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
- You need 3 cups of corn chips, crushed.
High school football games also mean Frito chili pies. Last night, I whipped up some for dinner. I encourage you to do the same this week! We're making this Frito Chili Pie.
Fritos chilli pie bake instructions
- Heat oven to 375, spray 13×9 baking dish.
- In skillet cook beef, drain. Reduce heat to medium, stir in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and chilli beans. Heat thru. Stir in 1/2 of cheese. Remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press in bottom of baking dish and 1/2 inch up the sides if dish. Spread beef mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes. Top with other half of cheese and corn chips. Bake another 5 to 7 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions, tomatoes and sour cream.
Frito Chili Pie is one of those classic recipes that can be thrown together in minutes, if you have all of the ingredients on hand – Fritos, chili, cheese, and sour cream. It is perfect for a quick-fix weeknight supper and my family loves it when we're rushing from here to. From my new series, "Throwback Thursdays." I'm bringing over some of my favorite videos from my old channel for you every Thursday on top of my new videos. Fritos chili pie is a classic Tex-Mex dish that packs homemade chili, shredded cheese, and chips into one hearty, comforting casserole. Stir until combined and remove from the heat.