Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats. These Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats come together in five minutes so breakfast will be ready right when you wake up! This easy overnight oat recipe tastes like blueberry muffins and can be served cool or warm. The past few days have been unseasonably hot here in Seattle, with the temperature.
These blueberry muffin overnight oats taste like a blueberry muffin thanks to cinnamon, vanilla and fresh lemon zest. Make these Blueberry Overnight Oats so that you can have breakfast ready to go tomorrow morning! More Swaps for Blueberry Overnight Oats. You can cook Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of honey.
- You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
Berries – if you don't have fresh or frozen blueberries, you can use. Make-ahead blueberry muffin overnight oats take just minutes to put together and provide a super nutritious and quick breakfast. We are obsessed with overnight oats! That's why we've consistently rolled out recipe after recipe for you, like these flavors so far Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats.
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats step by step
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats – Creamy, delicious overnight oats with a blueberry muffin twist! You'll love this yummy meal prep breakfast! (Gluten-free, vegan). Have your favorite muffin in a hearty bowl of oatmeal! These DIY Mason Jar Overnight Oats are a fun, healthy and practical gift that friends and family will adore. You can also make them for yourself as a quick and easy breakfast or snack!