tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste. Tuna Pasta with Olive Oil and Garlic. Extra-virgin olive oil is my oil of choice for cooking, and as precious as these jars are, the oil the fish is packed in is probably not Toss in the garlic, chili and tomatoes and cook just until the garlic starts to sizzle. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood.
Saute garlic in oil until lightly brown or fragrant is release. Stir in tuna including the vegetable oil. Stir in the cooked pasta and mix. You can cook tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 kg of pasta.
- You need 2 can of tuna flakes in oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of black olives.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 piece of tomato.
- You need pinch of pepper to taste.
- It’s pinch of salt to taste.
Add more salt and dried basil leaves according to your taste. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan or saucepan over medium heat and add the garlic. Cook, stirring, just until fragrant, and remove from the heat. When the pasta is al dente, drain and transfer to the bowl with the tuna.
tuna pasta in olive oil ang chili garlic paste step by step
- cook your pasta and set aside once its done..
- in a wok or pan add oil and saute minced garlic then the tomatoes..
- add 2 cans of tuna flakes and 2 tablespoon of chili garlic paste.(you can add extra spoon if you want it too spicy) add salt.bring to boil..
- pour 5 tablespoon of olive oil on your pasta and your tuna chili garlic sauce.add 1cup of black olives and pepper then mix.add grated parmesan cheese..
- or you can plate it and add tuna chili garlic sauce on top with 5 pieces black olives(or as any pieces u want)add pinch of grated parmesan cheese & pepper.enjoy!im not a pro cook but my family likes it.i hope i can get comments to improve.happy eating!.
Tuna Linguine With Tomatoes, Olives & Capers. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Place olive oil and the garlic in a large saute pan and turn heat to medium. I had a hard time finding tuna in olive oil locally. For the future I have order online Albacore tuna packed in olive.