Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta. Pasta in tomato coconut curry sauce(dairy-free). The coconut-tomato sauce with curry flavors and a pinch of Italian seasoning at the end gives you a delightful dinner to enjoy this weekend. Tuna coconut curry is a delicious recipe that comes from remote islands in Oceania that cooks up in a jiffy!
A fast and flavorful Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta that's perfect for a weeknight meal. Seared Ahi Tuna with Chimichurri Sauce, Arugula and Avocado. A wide variety of coconut curry paste options are available to you, such as processing type, primary ingredient, and type. You can cook Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta
- It’s of wholewheat fusilli pasta.
- Prepare of small onion.
- It’s of glove garlic.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of parsley.
- It’s of coconut milk.
- You need of tuna shredded (drained).
Flavor:Albacore Tuna in Yellow Coconut Curry Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients! This creamy tuna pasta bake is a store cupboard saviour. Pasta, sweetcorn, tuna fish – all make up the bulk of the meal.
Tuna Coconut Curry Pasta step by step
- Boil water in a pot and cook pasta for 15-20 minutes..
- Finely chopped the onions, garlic and spring onion or chop in a food processor..
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the onion mix with 1 teaspoon of salt till soft, not brown..
- Mix the curry powder, garam masala, paprika and parsley in a cup..
- Add to onion and fry for 30 seconds. Be careful not to burn the curry powder mix..
- Add coconut milk, turn heat to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes..
- Add tuna and cook for 5 minute on low heat..
- Drain pasta once cooked and mix in tuna sauce..
- Serve hot..
Frozen peas are a great addition too – but you can use canned or. I generally use whole wheat pasta in my pasta dishes, just to make it healthier, but in this particular case, I think the flavor of the whole wheat really The nuttiness plays beautifully with the almond butter and with the bright Thai-inspired flavor. This one pot coconut curry pasta will work with loads of. Easy Thai-Style Curry By Andrew Zimmern A taste of the tropics in the Minnesota winter is always welcome at my house. This… It has all the hot, sour, salty, sweet flavors you crave in Thai cuisine, and yet it's totally approachable for kids.