Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables. But my slow cooker never fails me, especially in this glorious one pot meal, packed with the most flavor-packed chicken thighs and three different Now the recipe calls for bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, which I highly recommend using if you decide to broil the chicken at the very end to help crisp. Slow cookers are the best for winter recipes. You go to work in the dark, you come home and it's dark, you likely don't have the motivation to cook dinner.
If you prefer to use pressure cooking, then use this Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken instead. Add the chicken, vegetables and sauce to the slow cooker. Learn how to prepare this easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables recipe like a pro. You can have Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- It’s 8 of boneless chicken tenders.
- You need 16 oz of baby red potatoes.
- It’s 16 oz of baby carrots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
A slightly sweet honey garlic sauce tops off this comforting creamy chicken and vegetable meal. In a medium bowl, stir together tomato paste, vinegar, honey, garlic, soy sauce, chicken broth and corn starch. Pour half of the mixture over chicken and vegetables in the slow cooker. This is an easy slow cooker recipe for chicken thighs in a sauce made with soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables instructions
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper..
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high..
Serve with basmati rice or quinoa and steamed or roasted vegetables. Reviews for: Photos of Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs. That's why this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is such a winner. It delivers a delicious complete meal with only minutes of prep. You have a full dinner of Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables ready to serve the whole family.