You can have Claudia's Chilli using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Claudia's Chilli
- You need 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes (fresh or canned).
- You need Half of white onion.
- You need 1 of garlic piece.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- You need 2 of small peppers or 1/2 large pepper of any colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s Dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Whole Cummin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans.
- It’s of Garnishing ingredients.
- It’s of Green onions.
- It’s of Red onions.
- You need of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Claudia's Chilli instructions
- Heat oil with cummin seeds for 1 minutes. Add and brown Turkey..
- In a food processor, mix the rest of the ingredients. Add to the ground turkey..
- Add beans and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Or until fully cook and beans tender..
- Garnish with green beans, red onions, greek yogurt, and shredded cheese. Serve with corn bread of your choice. Enjoy..