Spinach Pesto Pasta.
You can cook Spinach Pesto Pasta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Pesto Pasta
- It’s of fusilli pasta.
- It’s of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of black pepper ground.
- Prepare of Salt.
Spinach Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta al Dante in salty water, strain and wash with cold water..
- Take grinder jar, add chopped spinach and coriander leaves, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, grated parmesan cheese. Make a fine and smooth paste of pesto..
- Now mix the cooked pasta with Spinach pesto well, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top of it and serve..