Preserved Basil in Olive Oil.
You can have Preserved Basil in Olive Oil using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Preserved Basil in Olive Oil
- You need of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of sterilised glass jar/s and lid/s.
Preserved Basil in Olive Oil step by step
- Sterilise your jar/s and lid/s by boiling them in water for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt into the bottom of a glass jar.
- Add a layer of basil leaves.
- Cover with a layer of olive oil.
- Sprinkle a litlle salt, add a layer of basil, cover with olive oil and repeat this process until the jar is full, pressing leaves down and ensuring they are fully immersed in oil.