Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. The soup is made of chicken stock, tofu, garlic chives and ground pork. Don't overlook this delicious combo of flavorful tofu and fresh chives. Music By: The Defloristics – Back In The Days.
And don't forget, my support likes comen and subscribe to fix. This tofu dish is Sichuan style called yuxiang tofu in Chinese. Yuxiang literally fish fragrance is a seasoning mixture in Chinese cuisine, and also refers to Proper preparation of the yuxiang seasoning includes finely minced scallion, ginger and garlic with sugar, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili peppers. You can cook Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- Prepare 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- You need 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- It’s 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Fried rice is quite dry and hard. Ah cha taste a bit strange. When buying your flowering garlic chives, or 韭菜花, the key is to look for slender stems. Very slender stems will be tender when cooked.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# instructions
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
If you cannot find slender stem chives consider chopping off the bottom inch or so of the stems. You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! Add garlic and sauté for a couple of more minutes, mixing to combine. Drain tofu and slice into rectangles. Kouya dofu is freeze dried tofu.