Maple Glazed Pork Chops.
You can cook Maple Glazed Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- It’s 4 of boneless pork chops 3/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Maple Glazed Pork Chops step by step
- Place oil in large skillet over medium high heat while you prepare the pork chops..
- Mix together the salt and pepper and season both sides of each pork chop..
- Place pork chops in hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned..
- Remove pork chops and set aside..
- Add vinegar to the skillet and stir with a wooden spoon to remove all bits from the bottom..
- Add syrup and stir until well combined..
- Return pork chops to pan and continue to cook until glaze is thickened and chops are no longer pink in the center, 7-10 minutes..
- Remove pan from heat and allow to rest five minutes. Rub each side in the glaze before serving..