Aatta ke Ladoo. Aate Ke Ladoo is a traditional recipes famous in indian village. Aate Ke Ladoo is very tasty and can be made easily at home. Gond Ke Ladoo are generally made during Winters.
Atta ladoo or gond ke ladoo are round or sphere shaped Indian sweets made with whole wheat flour (atta) and edible gum (gond) along with liberal use of ghee (clarified butter). These wheat flour (aata) laddos are a very delicious and healthy preparation. On the auspicious festival of Diwali make aate ke ladoos this time … Aatay Kay Ladoo. You can cook Aatta ke Ladoo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aatta ke Ladoo
- It’s of Wheat flour 2 cups (roti ka atta).
- It’s of Tagar – 1¼ cup (powder sugar).
- Prepare of Ghee ¾ cup (clarified butter).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of roughly crushed almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed cashew.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mawa.
Aate Ke Ladoo recipe is delicious, healthy and warm. The edible gum used in aatay kay ladoos enhances the flavor and is also good for health as well. Powdered sugar..aata ladoo, coconut ladoo, rava ladoo, this ladoo, that ladoo and this list is endless. I tried making besan ke ladoo.
Aatta ke Ladoo step by step
- Dry roast atta, on low medium heat until lightly colored this should take about 6-7 minutes. Add almonds and roast for about 3 more minutes. Important to keep stirring continuously, to roast evenly..
- Add ghee and keep roasting, keep stirring continuously, atta will be light brown and will have sweet aroma of roasting. This should take about 4-5 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and transfer the mix to another bowl. Wait until mix is lightly warm add sugar and cardamom powder and mawa cashew, almond. Mix well until sugar is incorporated nicely..
- To make the ladoos, take about 2 tablespoons of atta mix into your palm. Gently press the mixture between your palms to form a smooth, round ball. The ladoos should be little smaller then golf ball, but you can adjust the as you prefer..
- Leave the ladoos on a plate to cool to room temperature before putting into a covered container. The ladoos can be stored in an airtight container for 2 to 3 weeks..
Some how they turned out to be raw and leaves an after. Sattu ladoo recipe with step by step photos – quick and easy recipe of delicious sattu ladoos. These ladoos are made from roasted chana flour, jaggery and ghee. Every morning, we have a glass of. Besan ke ladoo /Besan barfi/Gram flour laddoo.