Honey Garlic Pork Chops. A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze of ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. All Reviews for World's Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops.
These easy honey garlic pork chops are coated in a sweet and savory sauce, then cooked in the slow cooker until tender and succulent. The perfect easy meal for a busy day! Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. You can cook Honey Garlic Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- You need of Pork Chops.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 – 5 of Garlic cloves, minced and chopped.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Cooking wine.
Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. I am SO happy to have my friend Bet from Bet on Dinner with us again today! Bet always shares the yummiest and easiest recipes.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops step by step
- Season the chops with salt and pepper (or any steak seasoning).
- Pan- sear fry the chops with butter and a little olive oil. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add the honey, then the cooking wine..
- Simmer in medium heat until sauce thickens..
- Put back the cooked chops into the simmering sauce. Continue to let it simmer for 2 – 3 mins..
Such an absolutely doable, delicious way to get healthy fast. I don't know about you guys, but when I find a solid recipe for pork chops, I'm all over it! Pork chops alone are amazing…but once you add those delicious flavors, it gets even better! Prepare the honey garlic sauce: Peel and mice the garlic, and set it aside. Combine the remaining sauce ingredients in a bowl: honey, soy sauce, tomato paste (or ketchup), apple cider vinegar and sweet chili sauce (optional, see tips below).