Honey Garlic Shrimp. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and.
It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. You can have Honey Garlic Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pieces of ginger, minced.
- It’s 12 oz of shrimp, shelled, leaving the tail.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor.
Honey Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl..
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic and ginger, then add the shrimp and cook for a bit, then add in the honey mixture..
- Continue to cook the shrimp until they are caramelized. Add the butter, stir to blend well with the shrimp…
- Add the chopped parsley, turn off the heat and serve immediately..
Honey Garlic Shrimp – super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal. As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it's super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles. This Honey Garlic Shrimp is the perfect quick and easy dinner for all those busy weeknights BUT it's also delicious enough for company!