Honey Barbeque Cauliflower.
You can cook Honey Barbeque Cauliflower using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Barbeque Cauliflower
- It’s of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of – All purpose flour/ or Glutten Free.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Plain Barbeque Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water if needed".. Optional.
Honey Barbeque Cauliflower instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Pull apart cauliflower into florets and rinse.
- Place cauliflower on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven 20 mins/ or at lease until hard/ a lil crispy.
- In a bowl wisk all dry ingredients Add milk. You can add a lil water if needed to loosen the batter. Set aside.
- Once cauliflower done, take out the oven place in batter one by one and back on to the baking sheet place in oven 20 mins..
- In a bowl mix plain barbeque sauce & 1 Tbsp of honey…
- Once done you can either pour your sauce over the cauliflower, drizzle it or place in sauce bowl to completely covered them in sauce one by one.
- Place back on baking sheet and back into the oven for 18 mins, Afterwards allow to cool before serving.