Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns. The combination of roast vegetables, prawns and pasta is an absolute dream! If you prefer to use aubergines, tomatoes or shallots, they work great too. Top Tip for making Roast Vegetable, Prawn and Pasta Salad.
As the vegetables roast, they fill the kitchen with sweet, earthy, and savory aromas. When they're golden brown and caramelized, I pull them out of the oven and toss them with a zingy dressing, warm pasta, fresh herbs, and cheese. While the vegetables are roasting, return the pot of water to a boil. You can have Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 of Red and yellow peppers.
- Prepare 125 g of pasta (tagliatelle).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 50 g of cooked prawns (from frozen).
Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain well and transfer to a wide serving bowl. The texture of the various vegetables and pasta was silky but with enough bite to be satisfying. If you have a family member or two who will help.
Pasta with Roasted vegetables and prawns instructions
- Take your favourite vegetables, chop them in the desired measure and place them in an oven tray with the prawns. *Consider to buy a tray of vegetables Ready to roast, it's quicker.
- Add The olive oil, salt and mixed herbs as desired..
- Place the tray in the oven for 25 min and keep and eye ;).
- On the other side, put a pot with water, bring it to boil, once it is boiling put the pasta in and Cook it following the instructions of the pack, different pasta make take diferentes times to cook.
- Add salt to the boiling pasta, once is cooked, bring everything together and serve it on a plate.
- Food is Ready!!.
Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes. Try the popular lemon and chilli prawn linguine or stir up a spicy Spanish seafood spaghetti. Add the roasted vegetables and the reserved cooking water; toss to combine, then stir in the basil. Divide among bowls and top with more cheese. My mantra for pasta has always been that it can be a wholesome, well-balanced meal if you make it that way.