Creamy White Chili. Chicken breasts and Great Northern beans are simmered with green chiles and served with sour cream for a creamy white chili perfect for a cold night. This creamy white chicken chili is made super easy in your slow cooker! Creamy with plenty of spice, it's the perfect companion on a chilly night!
Creamy Vegetarian White Chili recipe that is cozy and filling (with vegan option). Ideal for healthy weeknight meals or chilly afternoons. This white chicken chili will have you re-evaluating your loyalty to the traditional recipe. You can have Creamy White Chili using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chili
- It’s of Meat and broth.
- You need 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 pound of smoked ham.
- You need 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Beans and things.
- Prepare 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of pinto beans.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of self rising flour.
- You need of Last thing optional.
- You need To taste of pickled jalapeno peppers.
Dinner doesn't get easier (or more delicious) than this creamy white chicken chili. MORE+ LESS Here's an excellent recipe. It can easily be made from food storage and there is also a similar recipe online for canning a white chili. This White Chicken Chili is hearty, warming, creamy and perfectly comforting.
Creamy White Chili step by step
- Dice the onion, mince the fire roasted peppers. Add the chicken, broth, salt, peppers, white pepper, cumin and garlic to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Dice the ham and simmer 15 minutes. Take the chicken out and shred-chop the chicken. Add back to the pot. Add the beans and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Melt the butter and mix the flour well. Add the paste to the pot while it simmers and stir constantly to thicken. If using jalapeno peppers serve with each individual taste. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It's a great alternative to traditional beef chili and makes a simple, yet completely delicious dinner! Creamy White Chicken Chili is so easy it can be made on the stovetop, in the slow cooker, or the instant pot. I love to use leftover chicken, making this a super fast weeknight meal! Well, not too sound pushy, but it should probably be Crockpot Creamy White Chicken Chili because it's incredible and one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. I promise this creamy white chicken chili recipe will not disappoint you!