Honey Almond Corn Bread.
You can cook Honey Almond Corn Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Almond Corn Bread
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar or blue agave.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
Honey Almond Corn Bread instructions
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar (if using agave, combine with wet ingredients in step 4), baking powder, and salt..
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix corn starch and almond milk..
- Mix almond milk, oil, agave (if used), and honey into the eggs. Then, stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moisted..
- Pour into a greased 9-in square baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- For a desert, spread a very small amount of honey on top, and optionally add whipped cream or sugar glaze. Serve warm..