Spicy Garlic and tomato pasta.
You can have Spicy Garlic and tomato pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Garlic and tomato pasta
- It’s of fusilli pasta.
- You need of large tomatoes.
- You need of crushed garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of green chilies.
- Prepare of chopped fresh dhania.
- It’s of tomato paste.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Spicy Garlic and tomato pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente..
- Chop the vegetables as required.
- In a large skillet or saute pan, saute the garlic in enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. The garlic should just become opaque, not brown. Stir in the tomato paste. Immediately stir in the tomatoes, and salt and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until the paste is ready; add the dhania..
- Toss the pasta with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, and then mix into the sauce. Reduce the heat as low as possible. Keep warm, uncovered, for about 10 minutes when it is ready to serve..
- Serve hot.