Maple Mustard Chicken.
You can have Maple Mustard Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Mustard Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Maple Mustard Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 for thicker chicken breasts 350°F for thinner breasts.
- Season chick breasts with salt and pepper in greased baking pan. Pour sauce mixture (mustard, syrup, and red wine vinegar) over chicken.
- Bake for 25-45 mins depending on thickness of chicken.