Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli.
You can have Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage (i used Jimmy Dean sage flavor).
- It’s 4 oz of sliced mushrooms (this is more than 1/2cup).
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of diced garlic roasted tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce- 15oz.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen ravioli – 25oz bag.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
Tinklee's Easy Sausage Sauce and Frozen Ravioli step by step
- Brown sausage in pan, when sausage is almost done, add sliced mushrooms and 2 tablespoons of the garlic, cook till mushrooms have cooked down.
- Add both cans of tomatoes and tomato sauce, the rest of garlic, italian seasonings, onion powder, and black pepper, let this come to a low boil, then turn down to simmer.
- Bring a big pot of water to a full boil, add the frozen ravioli, cook according to directions on package, they usually only take about 4mins.
- With a good straining spoon remove ravioli from water and add to the meat sauce, once all have been added, gently mix together and your ready to serve.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and enjoy.