Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw. Once cooked the shredded pulled pork meat can easily be frozen in freezer bags for quick and easy meal prep for busy days when you don't have a lot of time to make dinner. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork! Pulled pork is the ideal addition to those juicy bbq sandwiches, but it's also great for those like me that could care less about the bread and the bun.
The slaw is a mixture of shredded cabbage and carrots tossed in a tangy lime dressing. The whole family is sure to love these slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches – my husband actually thinks this pork is almost as good at what you'd get at a BBQ restaurant!. Pork Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly You can have Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw
- You need 3 lb of pork shoulder butt.
- You need 1 packages of Campbell's Slow Cooker Apple Bourbon BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Hawaiian bread sandwich rolls.
- You need 4 cup of red cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 dash of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrot.
Crockpot Barbecued Pulled Pork, Easy Slow Cooker Texas Bbq Pulled Pork, Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork. If you make this or any of my Instant Pot: Cut the roast into several pieces, season with salt and pepper and sear in batches in oil on saute. This crock pot pulled pork cooks low and slow, delivering perfectly juicy pulled pork with a sweet and tangy sauce. Use it in sandwiches, salads and more.
Crock pot pulled pork BBQ with red cabbage slaw step by step
- Place pork in a 6 quart crock pot and pour Campbell's sauce over. Cook on low 6-7 hours..
- For the slaw, combine cabbage, carrots, cider, sugar, pepper flakes, hot sauce, salt into a large bowl and mix. Put in fridge and let sit at least 30 mins but preferably overnight..
- Toast bread. Shred pork..
- Place meat on bread, top with cabbage and serve..
Slow cooker honey lime shredded chicken, and crockpot BBQ chicken are two super simple recipes we have on regular rotation, as is this crock pot. Put pork roast on top of vegetables and Take roast out of crock pot and shred with two forks. If you want a thicker sauce, put the temperature on high then mix the water and cornstarch and put it. Pepper Crock Pot Pulled Pork is the perfect way to feed a crowd. This slow cooker pulled pork is easy, tender, delicious and everyone always loves it!