Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts. Orecchiete, Brussels sprouts, and mushrooms come together to form the perfect plate of pasta. A quick dinner of orecchiette pasta tossed in a clingy sauce made with mushrooms, shallots, thyme, and brussels sprouts leaves. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese.
Spread the sprouts onto a baking sheet. Impress your guests with Brussels sprouts pan-fried with butter and topped with Parmesan cheese for a holiday side dish. These perfectly crispy garlic parmesan roasted brussels sprouts are easy and quick to put together and only calls for a few ingredients. You can cook Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- You need 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- It’s of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- You need of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Pesto Pasta With Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussels Sprouts. This post may contain affiliate links. But then add in some garlic and fresh pesto, and then top the warm pasta with Parmesan cheese….and holy cow. This easy-to-make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts recipe is a delicious side dish made with lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, and lots of garlic.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..
Roasted brussels sprouts should be in their own food group because they're loved by so many folks and they're super delicious. There's so many Just as simple to make as our other brussels sprouts, this version is loaded with flavor not just from the garlic, but also from the delicious parmesan cheese. Halfway through roasting Brussels sprouts how you normally would — high heat and on a preheated baking sheet for optimal caramelization — you'll shower the pan with a whole cup of Parmesan cheese. Toss together Brussels sprouts, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon pepper, and salt; spread on a baking sheet. Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve.